We’re excited to announce that emberlight now works with the Google Assistant. Here are step by step instructions on how to connect your emberlight Sockets to your Google Home.
- Make sure you have both emberlight Sockets and Google Home properly set up and configured.
- Open up the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap Menu .
- Tap Home control.
- In the devices section, tap the '+' icon on the lower right side of the screen.
- Find emberlight in the list and tap it.
- Log into your emberlight account. You'll use the same email and password combination that you used in the emberlight mobile app.
- Set up your device(s) in the appropriate rooms. You can also create a nickname for devices.
- Try a voice command to impress your family and friends!
You can find more details on the setup and lighting commands at Google's support page. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also contact Google Home support.